A Brief Visit to Camden Town

12:57 PM

On this, my first visit to Camden Town, I decided to portray a typical London style; black simplicity. My Guess leather jacket and I took the tube from Waterloo to meet up with my friend Katie and have a look around the market. I found a few little trinkets, one a jewelry holder, and then some other souvenirs to take home to the family. The Oyster card holder with William and Kate's faces on it was yet another tempting purchase. Late lunch/early dinner was a humongous piece of pizza from a calzone stand, whose cheese was unlike any substance I've ever tasted in the United States. Camden is a lively and interesting place, full of delicious food and eccentric clothing. The black platform lace ups I was wearing are originally from Aldo, but everyone swears they look like Prada. Paired with a 90's throwback ruffle sock, I'd call my "First visit to Camden" look laid back, with a touch of bold.

(After the market had closed)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts