Sight Seeing Adventures

2:41 PM

Saturday was a fabulous day because one of my best friends from home flew all the way to London to visit me. What better way to spend the day than showing her all of my favorite sites! We ventured out that sunny afternoon to all of the classics: Buckingham, Big Ben, the Eye, and of course, the obligatory red phone booth. My ensemble was inspired by a light and carefree feeling that really only a sunny day in London could bring about. Distinct daisy print on my trousers as well as subtle flower print on my fresh white blazer suggested a slight obsession with spring. My white sandal platforms (a piece I had searched high and low for back in the States) are brought to you exclusively and effortlessly by Topshop.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts