Covent Garden

7:27 AM

Friday, as we were lazing the day away, my flatmate Sarah and I concluded that we should probably get dressed and join the outside world. Best quick fix for a lazy day? Shopping!

The nice thing about Covent Garden is that there is always something to do/see. On this extremely sunny day we were witness to crowds of locals, tourists and street performers alike. We purchased delicious macaroons from Ladurée and spent way too long in the Disney store looking at all of the Disney character stuffed animals.

Dressed in a velvet calf-length skirt with just enough of a slit down the side (thank you Nasty Gal), I maintained the Parisian theme by pairing it with a short-sleeved black and white striped crop tee. London-esque ankle-length booties with golden buckles completed my look. Shopping bags in hand and a clear sky as my background, the following photos portray nothing short of happiness.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts