Trend Spotting: From Summer to Fall

10:34 AM





As the fall season comes in right on our coattails, I start thinking about how the summer flew by and what a whirlwind of a season it has been.

This summer marked my last summer as a college student, my last student internship, and my last semester of dependency on student loans (woo!). There were, however, also a few first-time things that happened this summer that are sure to carry over into my life after college.



Being able to witness firsthand the trends on the streets of NYC was an exciting and invaluable experience. Not only that, but as a Black Frame intern, it was my daily job to scrub, scrub, scrub all fashion websites to get the most up-to-date coverage of the agency's fashion clients. By doing so, I was always savvy when it came to what was happening "in fashion now." Fashion news, fashion exposés and, you guessed it, fashion trends.

Over the past four months, hundreds of summer fashion articles have told us what's in, what's out and what we absolutely must keep on hand for fall. I've always appreciated the ability of fashion industry insiders and fashion buyers to predict trends from runway shows and so forth. In essence, trends guide the market and help to shape habits of fashion consumers for seasons to come. 

Based on what the experts have advised us to keep re-styling, here are a few of my favorite summer-to-fall trends:

Suede 



Denim A Line Button Skirt




Lace Up Flats




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts