Fall Mood Board

9:05 PM


 Goodbye summer, hello fall! 

As the air gets crisper and the leaves change colors, the onset of fall starts to remind us that at some
point, in some way, things in our lives are going to change. Fall brings with it a sense of adjustment; add-ons and takeaways are bound to occur as we contemplate how we will foster this inevitable change in a way that will improve our lives and add meaning to them.

What is the guaranteed aspect of life that always ensures meaning for me? Fashion.
When fall rolls around, I know that means that the time has come to take stock of what pieces in my wardrobe fully represent who I want to be this year and what pieces I can do without. Now that I am on the verge of real adulthood and professionalism, my aesthetic speaks to the identity of a sophisticated minimalist more than anything else. Sleek, neutral tones and dainty accessories are my staples this season. Along with classics like the turtleneck and the black bootie, I've curated a mood board that perfectly represents my style this fall. 


The Brimmed Hat | The Pointed Loafer | The Slinky Culotte | The Side-Split Sweater | The Bucket Bag | The Black Bootie | The Camel Coat | The Turtleneck | 


What key pieces are on your mood board this fall? 


Credits:
Gary Golembiewski Photography
www.mango.com
www.stories.com
@michelletakeaim
@talisa_sutton
Daria Werbowy photographed by Nico & styled by Claudia Englmann for Marie Claire France, November

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts