Natural History Museum and Tequila

1:33 PM

Living in London requires several things:
1) A good sense of direction
2) Constant awareness of your surroundings and
3) Making the most of every chance you get

The other day my wonderful friend/flatmate Jenn and I had the day off. What to do when you're in one of the most historically and culturally rich cities in the world? The Natural History Museum is a free attraction, so there was a bit of a queue once we arrived. The waiting, however, did not dissuade us. Dinosaurs, evolution and precious minerals awaited!

 
Beautiful architecture and stain glass inside. The building reminded me of Hogwarts.


We wrapped up a day of educational fun with shopping and tacos. At the Topshop on Oxford St. I found even more proof that the 90's are back. I wanted so badly to buy this top, but after looking at the price tag, I reluctantly walked away. But I will always have this documented proof that I was this close to beocming Cher Horowitz/a spice girl.


Wahaca is this hopping little Mexican restaurant in South Bank, fully equipped with an outdoor taco truck for the Londoner on the go. We learned that the wait for the place is typically over an hour, so we put our name in early so as to actually get to eat the food, which looked absolutely delicious. The restaurant itself is made of recycled train freight cars, with full glass windows so the diner can look out toward the river.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts