California Sun

10:41 AM




Over the past few of weeks, I have had a bit of free time before I start my new job as a PR showroom assistant to discover, explore and relax. 

After 8.5 semesters of college stress, it is so nice to have uninhibited time to myself to do all of the things I wish I could have focused on while in school: reading my books, working on my blog and boosting my Instagram content. 

Apart from exploring the many awesome places that the city has to offer, I have been spending time in the Topanga Mountains where my boyfriend works. The property, which belongs to his boss, is a beautiful residence that overlooks the Pacific Ocean. Working and blogging here has given me so much appreciation for where I am. Gazing out beyond this overlook fills me with a massive amount of gratitude - I can't believe I actually live here! It's January and the weather is 70 degrees and the sun is always out. Quite a big change from the snowy weather that I left in Michigan. 

Fashion side note: I'm wearing one of my best-purchases-ever; a pair of subtly patterned black trousers from Zara. 

Love, Jessica
xxx 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts