Date Night in Pompey

11:00 AM

I spent this past weekend in Portsmouth with my boyfriend Daniel. Saturday night was especially fun because *drumroll* it was date night! We took a taxi down to Gunwharf Quays, which is essentially a huge outdoor mall complete with cinema, bowling complex, and any restaurant you could imagine. The menu for the night was tapas at La Tasca! After our lovely meal we walked about, dancing around and being in love on the seafront. We wrapped up the evening with what was perhaps the greatest cinematic experience I've had this year, Guardians of the Galaxy! Such a great film and a truly amazing date night. 

I am back in the city now, with three more days to complete this London adventure. Its hard to believe its coming to an end, but you can bet I will make every moment count! 
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts