Life of an Intern: CMJ Media

3:07 PM

Life as an intern is fabulous. Really, I love it. I've had other professional experience, but this is my first real internship with a PR agency, and I couldn't have chosen a better place than London.



    The Company of Master Jewellers (CMJ) Media works exclusively with high-end UK jewellers and watch designers 

Our office is located in the central London area, right near Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus. On my lunch break walks I have many a time found myself strolling toward Old Bond Street, which houses little shops such as Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent and Alexander McQueen. So, posh area indeed. 

I've been welcomed to the CMJ team with open arms and a few funny questions about America. The rest of the team are fabulous professionals who I am happy to have as colleagues.

Keeping up with the press is just on example of a vital component for a public relations agency. My jobs range from small intern tasks like sending invitations and checking the post to the most important jobs like updating the press list and writing press releases. 

Being able to find that balance in a hectic PR setting has made me extremely confident that public relations is the career for me. 

My desk

                          
Sorting jewelry samples, making sure all of our clients' fabulous pieces are accounted for


A little office inspiration!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

recent posts